In this post, I decided to share my prints about animals. 

        There are special materials, which contains 80% PLA or ABS and the rest 20% is other material. For example, the rest 20% can be metal, copper, wood, marble or carbon. The metallic actually contains metal powder and gives it a metallic feel.

Leave a Reply